Ring Rotator to install around the tower. Brackets to handle 12" (30 cm) face to 20" (52 cm) face towers (25G, 45G, 55G) 100 lbs (45 kg) max load. Wind load 1.5 m2 (16.1 sqft). One degree azimuth resolution.
- All Stainless steel gears and bearings and hardware,
- Boom plate is Aluminum, and motor is steel and cast Aluminum
- Laser cut large gear ring, perfectly round and will not jump the motor gear, very little backlash
- 1 degree of repeatable accuracy
- No potentiometers for position indication. Uses Hall Effect device.
- Optically isolated. The best lightning protection possible
- Self calibration, never loses calibration since it calibrates each time the sensors sees the position magnet.
- Easy to calibrate, no need to assemble it calibrated or even know where North is.
- Just put it up and calibrate from the shack
- Can handle 5 element 20m beams, 3 element 40m full sized beams,
- 4 element shorty 40s, ~40 sq feet (initial spec) of balanced load
- Worm gear braking
- Brackets to handle 12" (30 cm) face to 20" (52 cm) face towers (25G, 45G, 55G) 100 lbs (45 kg) load max.
- Can mount anywhere on the tower
- 1 degree to 500 degree programmable limits
- Programmable soft start and soft stop over any angle and speed of ramp.
- Split ring design allows easy installation
- Approximately 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Max wind area = 1.5 m2
Please call us for information concerning lead time, and shipping cost.
Shipping for more than one is not direct multiple of ship cost.
RR-55 Manual -
PST-RR55D-Pro - Ring Rotator with controller, self calibrating
- Brand: Pro.Sis.Tel
- Product Code: PST-RR55D-Pro
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Pro.Sis.Tel, PST, Prosistel, Prosistel RR 55D, rotors, rotators, PST-RR-55D, rotator rings, ring rotator, ring rotators, PST-RR55D-Pro, pst-rr55d-pro, pstrr, PSTRR, PST55.pst55, PST-10 kOhm-10T, PST-10 kOhm-10T, PST-10 kOhm-10T, pot, POT