AIM UHF Antenna Analyzer, USB Cable, and calibration loads.
- Frequency range 5 kHz to 1 GHz
- Temperature Compensated Oscillator (TCXO)
- Scan averaging up to 256x
- Type-N RF connector
- Heavy duty case available
- Expansion port for accessories The standard AIM UHF package includes:
- AIM UHF antenna analyzer
- 120 V AC 60 Hz "wall-wart" power supply
- Calibration hardware: open, short, & 50 ohm resistor N-type loads, USB cable
- Printed quick start guide
- Free software updates Download the latest version from W5BIG's website now [opens a new window])
- PPT presentation of capabilities http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/aim4170.htm Remember to come back! Some of the RF parameters that are calculated include the following:
- SWR referenced to any impedance
- Resistance and reactance (R+jX) at the cable input
- Resistance and reactance (R+jX) at the antenna terminals
- Resistance and reactance (R+jX) of discrete components
- Return loss (RL or S11)
- Reflection coefficient (Γ)
- Cable length
- Cable impedance (R+jX)
- Cable loss
- Distance to fault (Open, short or impedance discontinuity)
- Smith Chart display
- Quartz crystal parameters
- True TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer)
Click for more detailed specs (will open a new page on W5BIG's website)
How good is the TDR?
I had an open circuit appear in a run of LMR coax burried underground of over 200 feet. Using
Don't forget the optional protective case for your AIM UHF analyzer.
The case uses a water-jet custom cut high density foam insert in a sturdy black molded locking shell. There are cutouts for your calibration loads and adapters as well as the Power Supply and the USB cable.
AIM-UHF shown in its Pro-Case (Case, Battery and its charger not included, order separately)
We DO NOT ship a software CDROM with the analyzer.
*Note: you may download the software for the AIM UHF now and it will work in "demo" mode until your AIM UHF Arrives.
Setting the AIM up with a tablet, click here
Note - CIRCUITS AND PROCEDURES used by this antenna analysis system are covered by US Patent No. 7,629,795
AIM-UHF-NPS - Vector Impedance Analyzer, 5 kHz to 1 GHz. No power supply
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: AIM-UHF-NPS
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: antenna analyser, network analyzer, impedance network analyzer, aimuhf, aim, aim_uhf, aim-uhf, antenna analyzer, aim uhf, impedance network analyser, vector network analyser, network analyser, vector network analyzer, AIM-UHF-NPS, aim-uhf-nps