CALL FOR AVAILABILITY, CUSTOM ORDER
These devices are based on the W1JR Baluns above. They are used to stop RFI on the outside of a coaxial cable shield from entering to the radio shack and/or shield becoming part of the radiating antenna system.
SWR, Return Loss (S11) and Zmag plot of the AS-50-1-20K balun.
- Feed line is decoupled from the antenna system keeping an unaltered radiation pattern
- Avoids the feed line's outer shield to become part of the antenna
- 50 Ω unbalanced to 50 Ω balanced 1 to 1 transformer balun.
- Rated for 20 kW CW and 40 kW SSB.
- VSWR 1:1, 50 Ω devices.
- Teflon SO-239 input connector, also available with 7/16 DIN.
- 12" x 6" x 4" NEMA 4X Sealed box.
AS-50-1-DIN-20K - 50 Ohms - 7/16 DIN connectors, 20 kW CW / 40 kW SSB, 1.8 - 30 MHz. Custom-built, call for delivery time.
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: AS-50-1DIN-20K
- Availability: Pre-Order. Call.
Tags: 20 kW balun, high power balun, baluns, balun, 1 to 1 balun, 1:1 balun, balanced to unbalanced transformer, RF isolator, 50 ohms, line isolator, rfi isolator, 50 ohm, 50ohms, 50ohm, rf choke, rfchoke, rfc, rf-choke. AS-50-1-20K, AS-50-1DIN-20K, high power balun, as-50-1din