Antenna Zoning, by Fred Hopengarten, Esq., K1VR, 2nd ed.
Antenna zoning laws, the obstacles from HOAs . Regulations. If you need a permit, you need this book!
- Introduction: Why This Book Was Written
- 1: Principles That Will Help You Win
- 2: The Process in a Nutshell
- 3: Your Winning Team
- 4: Basic Preparations
- 5: Getting to Know the Players
- 6: Possible Objections—Safety Issues
- 7: Possible Objections—Aesthetic, Noise, and Nuisance Issues
- 8: Possible Objections—Environmental Issues
- 9: Possible Objections—Diversionary Tactics
- 10: The Permit Application
- 11: The Public Hearing—Your Big Moment in the Spotlight
- 12: Deliberations and Decisions
- 13: Appeals
- 14: Lawsuits
- 15: Now Get the Permit and Build Your Antenna System!
- 16: Awkward Post-Permit Situations
- 17: Local and State Law, National Codes
- 18: Drafing or Redrafting a Bylaw or State Law
- 19: Federal Law of Ham Radio Structures
- 20: Other Federal Law
- 21: Common Covenants and Restraints
- 22: Canadian Laws [by Tim Ellam, VE6SH]
Books - Antenna Zoning, by Fred Hopengarten, Esq., K1VR, 2nd ed.
- Product Code: Book-Antenna-Zoning
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Antenna Zoning, books, literature, ham radio book, ham radio books, books for the radioamateur, Book-Antenna-Zoning, Book-Antenna-Zoning, book-antenna-zoning, BOOK-ANTENNA-ZONING, ZONEING, zoning