The Hamation ShackLAN RC-16 Relay Controller provides an elegant solution to automate your existing remote antenna switches, such as SixPaks, EightPaks, StackMatch, 4-squares, etc with the ShackLAN control system. The RC-16 provides sixteen separate relay contact outputs that can switch to ground or up to 4 different voltage sources. You may have different relay configurations for multiple radios and up to eight antenna configurations per band. It may also be used to automate RX antenna switching, such as beverages or K9AY loop systems. Each antenna macro may use any combination of outputs. Output connectors are plug-in screw terminal connectors to allow easy connection of your control cables.The unit is fused for protection against reverse polarity power and short circuits on the outputs. The RC-16 is available in two packaging options. Pictured below is the desktop model. For those who wish to mount the RC-16 in their own enclosures, such as at a tower base, we also offer a DIN rail mountable, or standoff mountable, board-only version.
Front and Rear views of the RC-16 Relay Controller
- 16 relay contact outputs
- Relay contacts can switch to either ground or up to 4 different source voltages.
- 8 antenna configurations per band for up to 4 radios plus RX antennas
- 12 bands plus 8 custom frequency segments
- Fuse protected against reverse power and short circuits
- Rugged anodized aluminum case with laser engraved panels
- Custom panel labeling available
Hamation Relay Interface-16ch - Sixteen channel relay interface
- Brand: Hamation
- Product Code: RC-16
- Availability: In Stock