VA6AM High Performance Triplexer 200W Model VA6AM-200
Includes 10, 15, and 20m Cauer Band Pass Filters
• 200 Watts – ICAS
• 100 Watts - 100% Duty Cycle
• Isolation is better then 30 dB
• Insertion loss less then .15 dB
• Retern loss better then 26 dB (SWR less than 1.1 dB on all bands
• Box size 13 X 8 X 3.5 inches
• SO-239 RF Connectors
Designed to enhance 15m performance and deliver better performance than all the other triplexers on the market which all suffer on the 15m band.
• The triplexer central frequency is 20MHz. This is how the software calculated it and there is some sense to do this way to have the same isolation between 15 and 10 meter bands as it is between 15 and 20 meter bands.
• If the triplexer central frequency is moved to 21MHz it will increase isolation of the 20m band to -35dB and decrease the 10m band isolation to -25dB.
• The 15m band triplexer leg is quite wide by parameters which allows it to have good VSWR, Insertion Loss and Return Loss for this band despite the fact that triplexer tuned for 20MHz.
• The graph below shows how a good triplexer should be built. It is not a perfect shape like a software simulated design, but it is a well-balanced triplexer.
The VA6AM is a well balanced triplexer . This plot was taken from the the Antenna Port.
Every band filter has LC traps for other bands, such as 10M HPF has LC traps for 21MHZ and 14MHz, 20M LPF has LC traps for 21MHz and 28MHz and 15M BPF has LC traps for 14MHz and 28MHz. Band traps allow to achieve a very good band isolation.
Triplexer VA6AM with 10, 15, and 20m Band Pass Filters
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: Triplexer VA6AM with Band Pass Filters
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: bpf, bandpass, band pass, bandpass filter, band pass filter, rf filter, filter, hf filter, monoband filter, mono band filter, w3nqn, nqn, bcb reject, bcb filter, broadcast band filter, filters, BAND PASS, triplxer, TRIPLXER, Triplxer, VA6AM. va6am