OM Power OM-2000A+, Automatic Amplifier. 160 m to 6 m.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR
2000 W output. Full QSK-ready.
The automatic linear amplifier OM2000A+ is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29 MHz (including WARC bands) + 50 MHz and all modes. It is equipped with an FU-728F ceramic tetrode. Has a LAN connection for remote operation, scroll down for more information on this and a link for free software download.
Specifications of the OM-2000A
- Frequency coverage: Amateur bands 1.8 – 29.7 MHz including WARC bands + 50 MHz
- Power output: 2000 W in SSB/CW on HF bands, 1500 W on RTTY, 1300+ W CW/SSB on 50 MHz
- Drive power: 40 to 50 W for full output power
- Input impedance: 50 Ohm VSWR < 1.5 : 1
- Output amplification: 15 dB
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm unbalanced
- Maximum output SWR: 2:1
- SWR protection: Automatic switching to STBY when SWR is higher than 2:1
- Intermodulation distortion: better then -32 dBc
- Suppression of harmonics: < -50 dBc ( on 50 MHz better than 70 dBc )
- Tuning : Manual or AUTO
- Response speed of AUTO tune: less than 0.5 s within same BAND, less than 3 s if out of BAND
- Supported Transceivers CAT : ICOM, ELECRAFT, KENWOOD, TEN-TEC ORION,
- YAESU, Icom transceive protocol used by microHAM devices – CI-V OUPUT , Flex Radios and Anan (Apache Labs)
- Tube: FU-728F ceramic tetrode
- Cooling: Centrifugal blower + axial blower
- Power supply: Switchable 220, 230, 240 V AC – 50 Hz
- Transformers: One toroidal transformer 3.0 kVA
- Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth): 390 mm x 195 mm x 370 mm (15-3/8" x 7-11/16" x 14-9/16")
- Weight: 25 kg (55.1 lb)
• SWR too high
• Anode current too high
• Screen current too high
• Grid current too high
• Amplifier mistuning
• Temperature too high
• Soft start fuse protection
• Switch–on block at cover removal
• 4,3” (11 cm) color touch screen display
• Can control an external antenna switch with up to ten antenna ports
• Memory for faults and warning, easy maintenance
• Automatic set-up of anode current (BIAS) – no need for adjustment after changing the tube
• Automatic set-up of the blower speed according to temperature
• T/R System: Full QSK operation with built-in vacuum RF antenna relay, relay speed = 10 ms
• The smallest and lightest 2000 W automatic HF/6 m power amplifier on the market
• REMOTE control - connector for LAN connection.
LAN Connection Information
The OM2000A+ power amplifier is interfaced to LAN via XPORT made by Lantronix (type XP1001000-05R). More info can be found at www.lantronix.com .
Default factory settings of XPORT are:
IP address: 192.168.1.211
These are strictly default settings. You can modify any of these by going to XPORT web GUI via your web browser. We do not recommend changing any other parameters of the XPORT interface as loss of communication can be caused by doing so. There is no default user name or password. It is highly recommended to secure web interface with username and password.
For remote control and monitoring over LAN special software is needed. It is available free of charge; it can be downloaded from the following address:
Watch a video of a Tablet controlling the OM2000A+ using the wireless connection of the Array Solutions Lab, click here
Watch the OM2000A+ controlling the selection of filters of the OM Power OM6BPF Band Pass Filters Box.
OM Power OM-2000A+ - Heavy Duty Legal Limit HF and 6 m Automatic Amplifier - 160 m to 6 m. Full QSK-ready FU728F Tube
- Brand: OM Power
- Product Code: OM-2000A+ FU728F Tube
- Availability: 2 Weeks
Tags: OM2000A, om2000a+, OM-2000A+, om2000, om2000 a, om-power-2000, ompower2000A, ompower2000+, om power2000+, om-power4000, ompower4000, ompower4000hf, om power 4000 a, om-power2000a, ompower2000a, linear amplifier, OM-2000A+, linear amplifier, amplifier, amplifiers, hf amplifier, automatic amplifier, high power amplifier, hf amp, OM2000A, Automatic HF / 6 m amplifier, OM-2000A+, linear amplifier, linear amp, om2000, OM-Power