This device is basically the StackMatch without the ability to do any switching of antennas. It is a fixed transformer device in a die-cast aluminum weather resistant case. It will provide phasing to two or three 50 ohm antennas without the ability to switch the stack like the standard StackMatch product. They can be combined to allow stacks of 2,3,5,6,and 9 antennas.
It comes in 2 or 3 antenna ports with SO-239 connectors as standard. N-type or 7/16DIN connectors can be installed as an option.
It has the same specifications as the standard StackMatch and can be used on 6 meters.
Key Benefits of Both the StackMatch and Mini-StackMatch
- Easy hook-up, no complex relay switch networks or carefully cut phase lines
- Works with Tri-band and Multi-band antennas as well as Mono-band antennas
- Allows user to steer take-off angles (StackMatch only) of the stack as well as double beam in two or three directions.
- Stacking antennas adds considerable GAIN and cleans up the pattern.
- BIP-BOP (Both in Phase, Both out of Phase) Can be easily achieved for two Mono-Band or multi-band antennas
- Two Feed line Option allows a second radio to utilize 1 beam in a stack of beams when needed.
Mini StackMatch, 10 kW 3 antenna port StackMatch without relays with 7/16 DIN connectors (Custom order, call for price. Specify if it is for 6 m)
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: Mini SM 10K-DIN
- Availability: Call for Shipping Details
Tags: stackmatch+, stackmatch-ii, stackmatch-2, stackmatchii, stackmatch2, stack match 2, sm-ii, sm2 sm-2, smii, stackmatch ii, stackmatch, sm controller, stackmatch pushbutton, stackmatch controller, stackmatch push button controlle, stack match, sm, Mini SM 10K-DIN, MINI SM 10K-DIN, mini sm 10k-din