This device is basically the StackMatch without the ability to do any switching of antennas. It is a fixed transformer device in a die-cast aluminum weather resistant case. It will provide phasing to two or three 50 ohm antennas without the ability to switch the stack like the standard StackMatch product. They can be combined to allow stacks of 2,5,6,and 9 antennas.
It comes in 2 or 3 antenna ports with SO-239 connectors as standard. N-type or 7/16DIN connectors can be added as an option.
It has the same specifications as the standard StackMatch and can be used on 6 meters.
Key Benefits of Both the StackMatch and Mini-StackMatch
- Easy hook-up, no complex relay switch networks or carefully cut phase lines
- Works with Tri-band and Multi-band antennas as well as Mono-band antennas
- Allows user to steer take-off angles (StackMatch only) of the stack as well as double beam in two or three directions.
- Stacking antennas adds considerable GAIN and cleans up the pattern.
- BIP-BOP (Both in Phase, Both out of Phase) Can be easily achieved for two Mono-Band or multi-band antennas
- Two Feed line Option allows a second radio to utilize one antenna from a stack of antennas when needed.
Mini StackMatch, 3 kW 3 antenna port StackMatch without relays with SO-239 connectors
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: Mini SM 3K-SO
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: mini-sm-2, mini stack match, mini sm, minism2, ministackmatch, mini-stackmatch, mini-sm, stak match, mini sm2, sackmatch push button controller, stackmatch ii, stackmatch-ii, stackmatch pushbutton, stackmatch-2, sm controller, stackmatch2, stackmatch+, stackmatch controller, sm, smii, stackmatchii, stack match 2, stackmatch, sm2 sm-2, sm-ii, stack match, Mini SM 3K-SO, MINI SM 3K-SO, mini sm 3k-so