PowerMaster II VHF1-1.5K - 144MHz 1.5 kW Coupler, N-type connectors.
Back in Production.
- ALC-1 - ALC protection option, shuts down your transmitter fast but yet allows ALC normal operation
- FASTEST Bar graph on the Market, makes tuning an amp or a tuner a joy, faster than an analog meter. So fast it can catch the first "dit" at 99 WPM and even show you if your rig has a RF spike problem. Why mess around with other meters that have have had display failures?
- Displays VSWR, Power, and Bar graph at the same time.
- Support for BLIND Hams via www.hampod.com
- Runs with or without a PC connected to it. That means there are no programming hassles and issues setting this meter up.
- Runs right out of the box.
- Accuracy typically better than +/- 3% over frequency and temperature ranges
- Commercial couplers available for VHF and UHF commercial bands
- Peak Hold Modes – programmable for fast(1/2 sec), medium, slow, and Long ( 5 sec) for CW, SSB, data, FM, whatever you're sending!
- Two Models – 3 kW and 10 kW - standard coverage is 160 through 6m (1.8 to 54 MHz)
- Separate Display and Coupler/Sensor boxes– Sensor can be remotely located at your amp or in your mobile unit this also keeps the high power cables away from your radios, audio equipment, PCs etc. No nasty RF cables on top of your desk or radio to cause RFI and other clutter issues! The coupler is using DC only, no RF is sent to the meter. A good thing!
- Remote use, even 100 feet of cable between sensor and display has no drop in power measurement.
- Multiple couplers on one display - the PM II supports two couplers without any external adapters.
- VSWR Alarm – programmable trip point, LED and Relay – Can shut down your amp fast
- Power Alarm - programmable trip point, LED and Relay - Alerts you that your amp has tripped out
- Alarms can maintain until manually reset, or you can program an auto alarm reset
- Bar Graph – Operates in two modes, Auto Ranging Power and VSWR you can peak your amp sending dots or talking into a mic, or dip your VSWR with your tuner using dots. Easy on the tubes and efficient.
- Bar Graph in Power mode – Auto Ranging in user selectable ranges – Easy to read
- Large LCD Display – Easy to read even in bright sunlight - low energy consumtion
- Programmable from front panel or via USB or RS232 – Even display your call letters in it too!
- Free Application for your PC - Will allow remote user’s full use of meter even on the internet
- All Metal Boxes – Rack Mount Options available, 1 or 2 units in a 19” 2U panel
- Choice of connectors, SO239, Type-N, and 7/16 DIN
- Display Head Size 7” X 3 3/4" Face, 4 1/2” Deep
- Interface to any RS232 Port or USB port
Set up any of the functions of the meter which include:
- Call letters or other alpha numeric message – 16 characters long (examples above have "Array Solutions"
- Set up default VSWR alarm trigger or turn it off
- Set up default Power alarm trigger or turn it off
- Mode of operation
- Fast, med, slow
- Bar graph
- Auto range scale
- Peak, Peak plus reverse
- Bar graph mode VSWR or Power
- Forward power
- Reverse power
- Data in alpha numeric / bar graph – Both on screen
- Peak hold as well as real time power in bar graph
- VSWR Alarm
- Power Alarm
- Hooks to allow access to the data from another application like a contest logging program
To see more about the Power Master features and software and firmware downloads link (bottom of page), click here
To download the manual for the Power Master VHF and UHF couplers, click here
PowerMaster II VHF1-1.5K - 144 MHz 1.5 kW Coupler, N-type connectors
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: PM-VHF1-1.5K-144MHz
- Availability: 1 Month
Tags: output meter, power coupler, power detector, watt meter, vatimetro, wattmeter, PM, power meter, Power Master, Power Master II, PM2, PowerMaster, PM-VHF1-1.5K-144MHz, pm-vhf-1.5k-144mhz, POWERMASTER, powermaster, power, Powermaster, PowerMastermaster, Powermaster, PowerMaster