Two Port Vector Network Analyzer, 5 kHz to 1200 MHz. N-type connectors. Includes Calibration load set with N-type male connectors. Two test coaxial cables. Power Supply
The Vector Network Analyzer, VNAUHF, measures impedance (magnitude and phase) and filter transmission in the range of 5 kHz to 1200 MHz.
A PC or a Windows Tablet is used to plot parameters, such as: Impedance, SWR, Return Loss (S11) and Insertion Loss (S21)
The test frequency is generated digitally.
An analog to digital converter digitizes the raw data. This avoids non-linearity associated with diode detectors, and results in very good dynamic range and linearity for accurate magnitude and phase measurements.
THE latest Users Manual / Software is in a zip file here: VNA/UHF
You will be downloading a ZIP file where the files need to be extracted.
Once the files are extracted:
The program file is called VNA_635B.exe
This is the latest software version there is.
The MANUAL is called VNAuhf_061514.
You can run the free software for the VNAuhf and use it in DEMO mode in your Windows PC or Tablet,
Main features include:
- Port A is equivalent to an antenna analyzer. (Similar to the AIMuhf).
- Port B has a 50 ohm input impedance with return loss greater than 20dB.
- Port B nominal dynamic range: 90 dB up to 200 MHz, 70 dB up to 500 MHz, 60 dB up to 1 GHz.
- Programmable RF amplitude for Port A (-13 to -33 dBm).
- Resistance and reactance measurements of antennas and discrete components.
- Transmission measurements through filters or networks.
- Markers for impedance scans and Smith charts.
- Resistance and reactance for series or parallel equivalent circuits.
- Impedance magnitude and phase angle.
- Return loss
- Two port network transmission (S21, magnitude and phase).
- S11 and S21 can be plotted at the same time.
- Cable length, impedance, loss, and velocity factor
- Distance to fault (open or short)
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) plots
- Smith chart displays (featuring phase rotation and zoom)
- Band scan to check for interfering signals
- Quartz crystal parameter measurements
- Preprogrammed functions, such as tuning a ¼ WL stub, and many more
- I/O expansion port for accessories (digital and analog)
- Calibration loads are included
- No internal adjustments
- Optically isolated USB interface to PC
- Impedance measurements can range up to 10K ohms. The sign of the phase angle indicates either inductive or capacitive reactance without ambiguity.
- The RF generator can also be used as a signal source for testing receivers. The frequency is very stable and it can be calibrated with the WWV signal.
- Digitized data is sent to the PC via an optically isolated USB port. Power for the VNAuhf can be obtained from a small DC power supply or a battery. With a laptop computer, the unit is quite small and portable. Measurements can be made at ground level and translated as if they were at the antenna feedpoint by using the refer to antenna function.
- The impedance at the antenna itself can be read with the VNAuhf located in the shack at the receiving/transmitting end of the coax. The cable can be any length. The cable's impedance and loss characteristics are determined by a simple calibration procedure and the antenna's impedance is then plotted directly during the scan.
- Numeric values can be read from the graph data using the mouse-controlled cursor.
- The scan data can be saved to disk or printed to compare before and after results. It can also be imported into spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
Note - CIRCUITS AND PROCEDURES used by this antenna analysis system are covered by US Patent No. 7,629,795
VNA-UHF - Two Port Vector Network Analyzer, 5 kHz to 1200 MHz
- Brand: Array Solutions
- Product Code: VNA-UHF
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: antenna analiser, vna-uhf, vna_uhf, two-port vector network analyzer, vector network analyzer, two port vector network analyzer, antenna analizer, vna, vnauhf, vector network analyser, two port vector network analyser, antenna analyser, two port vector network analizer, antenna analyzer, two-port vector network analizer, two-port vector network analyser, VNA-UHF, vna-uhf